BMF 2019 is scheduled to run from Friday to Sunday, July 12 to 14 on the campus of historic King's Edgehill School (KES) in Windsor,NS.
The festival is open to the Public Saturday July 13, 10am - 4pm
General Admission - Fees
Adults - $3
Children 16 & Under - $2 (no charge for children 5 and under)
Parking is Free
Programme of Events
- 4pm - 7pm: Registration open
- 6pm - 9pm: Complimentary reception (participants only)
Saturday July 13
- 7am - 9am: Breakfast for participants
- 8am - 11am: Registration open
- 10am: Grounds open to the public
- 11am: Official opening ceremony
- 2pm: Valve Cover Races (see below)
- 4pm: Grounds closed to the public
- 6pm: Banquet and awards presentation (participants only)
Sunday July 14
- 8:30am - 10:30am: Breakfast at the Spitfire Arms (participants only)
- 11am: Tour begins (details to be announced)
On Saturday the traditional Valve Cover Races will again see members pitting their model racers against the competition, doing what they can to head off last year's unseemly displays of winner's bombast (just kidding!). If you intend to enter, you should download and carefully read the Official Rules
An Exciting New Youth Program!
This year’s Festival will see what is hoped to be a fun-filled event for our future auto afficionados! A program has been developed by Hagerty Insurance to help spark that love of machinery that has brought all of us such pleasure, if even with the odd dose of pain!
14 young people between the ages of 6 to 14 will try their darndest to evaluate a group of cars on Saturday , July 13th, on the show field. They will be replete with score cards, special T-shirts, fancy name tags and caps - all provided by Hagerty Insurance. They will be looking at interiors, under the hood and asking all kinds of questions of the owners.
They will not only look and feel like judges, but will gain an inkling of what the world’s greatest hobby is all about.
Be sure to cheer them on.