This page contains articles on featured cars at the 2018 festival.
To acknowledge their preponderance in BATANS (100 out of 450+ cars), MGBs have been designated as the Featured Car for 2018. For sure, we expect to see a lot of serious competition for the Best of Show in that category. Noted MGB guru John Twist has been invited to join the festival and to share his problem-solving expertise. (see the Updates Page for a full anouncement).
These articles describe just a few of the fabulous collection of fine vintage and classic British cars that will be side by side with modern examples at the BMF, presented by enthusiasts from all over the Maritimes and beyond.
List of Documents
RIGHT CLICK on document to view in new window or tab
- 1. The Bullet-Proof Rolls
- 2. Smitten by 50 Year Old British Cars
- 3. Our 1979 MGB by Fraser and Rosalie Cox
- 4. A Reliable British Sports Car
- 5. Evolution and Brief History of the MGB
- 6. Owning a 1995 Land Rover Defender 110
- 7. History and Overview of the BMF
- 8. My Love Affair with LBC's
- 9. Rick Swain's Morgan Project
- 10. A Unique Morris Woody